好文好圖用作善意分享。如有侵權煩請告知必當刪除。連絡電郵: geegeelooloo@gmail.com

5/3/15

Empty (Sheila Peng 提供) (05/03/15)

A man died...

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.

Conversation between God and Dead Man:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go.

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans. . .

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go.

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?

God: Your belongings.

Man: My belongings? You mean my things. . . clothes. . . money. . .

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth.

Man: Is it my memories?

God: No. They belong to Time.

Man: Is it my talent?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance.

Man: Is it my friends and family?

God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled.

Man: Is it my wife and children?

God: No. they belong to your Heart.

Man: Then it must be my body.

God: No No... It belongs to Dust.

Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!

God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.

Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it. . .

Empty. . .

With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God. . .

Man: I never owned anything?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.

Man: Then? What was mine?

God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.

Life is just a Moment. use it for the right. . . . .

Live it. . .
Love it. . .
Enjoy it. . .










No comments:

Post a Comment